ss_blog_claim=3d0289db0805ca6c5eedbb72a4363f3e ss_blog_claim=3d0289db0805ca6c5eedbb72a4363f3e Random Thoughts: Consumer Network

Random Thoughts

A Unique Weblog


Have you heard about Acobax? Acobax is a consumer network will give opportunity to meet people from different cultures. I used to chat and communicate a lot with people from other places and exchanged email addresses but now I kind of grew out of it. Not that my experience in meeting these people were bad, it’s just that I am too lazy to keep in touch. Sometimes I can go and talk to them for like hours and exchange emails with them for a couple of months but in the end I just stop altogether. I’m not really sure why. I guess it had reached to a point when we should have met in person so that we get a chance to assess one another and get a chance to decide whether a certain topic is suitable for us to discuss. I don’t know if you will agree with me but there will always be a time that you and your friends just run out of things to talk about or run out of things to say to one another so in the end just by sitting beside one another without saying a word is enough to keep the friendship going. I guess that’s what consumer network can do for you. After creating account in this network, you can browse all pictures collection and use it for free.