ss_blog_claim=3d0289db0805ca6c5eedbb72a4363f3e ss_blog_claim=3d0289db0805ca6c5eedbb72a4363f3e Random Thoughts: Bye bye SSN

Random Thoughts

A Unique Weblog


http://rohanpinto.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/good_bye_i_am_off_hacking_this_world1.jpg

It's almost time for me to say to good bye to our SSN college of engineering.At the first day when i came to this college i was so sad of staying away from my home.I was so worried that time since it was the first time in my life i was about to stay in a hostel.Hostel life in SSN was not so cruel as i assumed it would be but rather it was very enjoyable .I have got a lot of good friends during my college life.I have had a lot of sweet and bitter occasions during my college life and i don't want take away any of them from my memories.(hope they really are dome of the sweetest memories of my life)..Anyway it's time for me to say good bye to all my friends in SSN college...