ss_blog_claim=3d0289db0805ca6c5eedbb72a4363f3e ss_blog_claim=3d0289db0805ca6c5eedbb72a4363f3e Random Thoughts: Machine life

Random Thoughts

A Unique Weblog


http://www.chennairealtors.com/images/chennai.jpg

Life of people living in metros definitely would be like a machine's life.But I'm not leading any machine life but rest of the people who surround me lead a machine life.Most of the days i used to go to bed at early morning 6.Sometimes i used to come out of my room before going to sleep at 4 Am and used watch the road getting busy with traffic and people who are ready to start their day.When every people start their day i used to end mine.

When i look back all these days of my college life i have enjoyed my life much , never had any huge worries except during semester exam times.I have led life without any controls taking advantages of all the freedom given to me by my parents.Everyone out their in this whole world are earning a lot, spending a lot,working a lot and are doing many things a lot.In simple you need to carry on with a machine life to be a part of this society and to become successful. And time has almost come for me to begin a new machine life,since i am about to complete my degree.I am hoping to make the best out of this machine life.......