ss_blog_claim=3d0289db0805ca6c5eedbb72a4363f3e ss_blog_claim=3d0289db0805ca6c5eedbb72a4363f3e Random Thoughts: Relief atlast

Random Thoughts

A Unique Weblog


Finally my final year project review..It's over for god's sake.Oops!! i have been waiting for this day all along for six months and i was very nervous to face my review.I never thought it would be that easy,Everything went accordingly so well as planned.Some simple basic questions were fired at me it wasn't much difficult to answer them.One really sad thing about my review was we made a simple but a huge mistake in the presentation for which i got some nice scoldings from my internal examiner.Anyway it really didn't matter much to me.The first and second reviews were much tougher than my final review.Thanks to project teammates who did most of the work and i was simply with them rather doing any
work.With the finishing of my final year project all my pain and sufferings of my four year college life has come to an end.I mean the sweet enjoyable pain has come to an end.What a relief at last...